Timing: Full-time role starting as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
About the role
Plentify is in the process of rapidly scaling, and with it the amount and complexity of our financial, procurementl and reporting requirements. We are seeking a Financial Manager to oversee this function, and help put systems in place to enable us to scale further.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing accounting, auditing. procurement and payments functions
- Performing financial analyses and projections
- Developing and refining regular management reports
- Overseeing internal bookkeeping and ensuring system accuracy
- Managing the supply chain and our procurement processes for device components
- Implementing and improving systems to automate or streamline financial, procurement and administrative processes and reporting
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience, and may include equity in Plentify. This role can be based anywhere in the world (including our office in Cape Town), as long as your working hours overlap sufficiently with South Africa’s. Plentify also offers several exciting benefits like unlimited vacation.
Required qualifications and skills
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant
- Track record of top performance
- Very high attention to detail
- Structured and creative problem solver
- Strong systems thinker and communicator
- Highly proficient at spreadsheet modelling and reporting
- Familiarity with supply chain management and manufacturing a plus
How to apply
Email your cover letter and resume through this site or to email@example.com being sure to highlight your interest in our mission and your relevant qualifications and experience.